Symity, part of the Charterhouse Group, specialise in design, deploy and support of Video or Audio Conference Rooms and Unified Communication platforms. Our IT Professional Services organisation, they’re trusted by UK and European businesses thanks to their specialism across all areas of Microsoft Teams.
Due to continued global growth we are looking for a bright, talented, and highly motivated individual to join our successful operational support service team working remotely at home. This is a customer facing role to help our clients collaborate using Audio Visual technology in Meeting Spaces to enable their business to be successful. Our core supported Audio Visual technologies are Yealink, Poly, Logitech, Lenovo, HP and Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR.)
Symity Engineers play a vital role using their technical and customer service expertise to restore service, avoid impacting our client’s business and providing guidance to clients to enhance their value from the technology. Our engineers are seen as highly valued, specialist, trusted advisors who make a real difference in enabling people to perform their business from Meeting Rooms using Microsoft Teams Rooms for Video Conferencing to bring people together.
As a member of the operational Support Team you will be working with other L3 UC Engineers to monitor, manage and support our clients Microsoft Teams Rooms and Audio Visual equipment in the clients Meeting Spaces environments for a portfolio of customers. The role requires teamwork to share knowledge within the team. Supporting each other to improve effectiveness and efficiency. Our clients are well known, large to enterprise businesses with a growing number of international offices to support.
The key purpose of the role will be to respond to client requests reactively and proactively identify issues using monitoring alerts both within our Response Service Level (SLA) and resolve them within our Resolution SLA to a high level of customer satisfaction to keep Meeting Spaces available and healthy.
The role provides experience working in a team of experts, collaboration with Project teams, dedicated weekly self-development time with opportunities for on-site work, overtime and staggered working times. It provides opportunity to specialise in Microsoft Teams Rooms and market leading Audio-Visual hardware and software to deliver exceptional modern workplace Meeting Space environments for our clients.
Our focus encompasses connection and collaboration, which is why we encourage a hybrid approach to work, with the choice to be based in our London office and at home. This role can also be performed on a remote basis.
- Experience supporting Audio Visual equipment within a Service Operations Support environment
- Level 3 knowledge in 2 or more of the following technologies (ideally at a support level):
- HP / Poly
- Microsoft Surface Hubs
- Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Teams Desk phones (Poly, Yealink, Crestron, AudioCodes etc)
- Demonstrable competence and capability in a L2- L3 AV support role
- Experience dealing with external customers delivering to SLAs
- Capable of prioritising and managing high volume workloads from multiple sources, working to SLAs
- Must be flexible and occasionally able to work outside of business hours
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English
- Professional and positive, self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Diligent, with great attention to detail. Good at problem solving
- Ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities
- Excellent collaborator and team player. Able to work on own initiative
- Assertive, adaptable, and creative
- Must have the right to work in the UK. Must have or pass Baseline Personal Security Standard (BPSS) to work with the British Government
- English speaking
- Support experience with any of the following technologies:
- Sony, NEC, Samsung, LG Displays
- Speaker Phones (Audio Conference Rooms)
- Room Booking Panels
- Video Walls
- Digital Signage
- Microsoft Teams- Call Quality Dashboard
We’re bold and brave when it comes to transforming business operations. Together, we achieve more for our customers, each other and ourselves. From the momentum we’re building to the steps we’re anticipating, this is your chance to be part of it all.
Join us, and your benefits and perks will include private healthcare, Medicash cashback, life assurance, workplace pension, cycle to work scheme, access to our employee assistance programme, savings discount, 20% EE discount that extends to your family and friends, a birthday gift voucher and day off, plus more.
Charterhouse is where careers happen. We offer a supportive, innovative, stimulating and fast-paced environment where development, reward and recognition are available to everyone, and anything is possible. As you transform our client’s approach to technology, we’ll help you transform your career through progression, reward, development, and recognition.
Technology, Information and Internet