Learn more at www.firstagency.com
Our story started over 25 years ago growing through collaboration, innovation, strong culture, and a focus on people, specifically our people. Our people inspired, developed, and grew FIRST to the incredible brand experience creator it is today. And our hope is that you become the next page of our story in developing how our agency connects more people beyond what they thought was possible.
A welcoming, creative and ambitious workplace that offers personal and professional growth for all individuals.
At FIRST, You’ll Find
- A welcoming workplace that fosters diversity and belonging with a focus on team members feeling valued, respected, and supported.
- An experiential organization that cares about the development and career experience of each employee, focusing on excellence and flexibility with the right balance of structure to thrive.
- Creative teams that enjoy challenging work with an ability to make an impact on those around them.
In this capacity, the ideal candidate would represent the FIRST brand as an implanted team member for a well-known technology company. The Event Technician will be responsible for leading the technical production for mid-level events and productions requiring support with Audio/Video, staging, lighting and design needs. The role requires strong technical understanding and practical experience operating event production systems, with extensive experience in A/V and technical direction for both corporate events and live experiential events.
For events, the goal is to provide a seamless technology experience to all attendees, press and partners, as well as create a more efficient and reliable technical environment for event staff and vendors. In this role you’ll work with internal teams as well as external clients and vendor partners on a daily basis.
- Lead the technical production of mid-level events and production onsite
- Operate event production equipment including but not limited to audio desk, lighting desk, vision mixer , production cameras
- Operate event delivery software using the appropriate access for online digital events
- Supports client in formatting on screen content
- Where appropriate offer slide design support in deck creation
- Collating and formatting presentation materials
- Provide full event production support either on your own for smaller events or as part of a team for larger events
- Manage the day-to-day housekeeping and first level maintenance of a hi-tech conference venue
- Work with clients/stakeholders who might not be technically minded in pre-production to explain capabilities of the space and go over best practice to ensure the event is a success
- Basic editing of video footage to provide clients with recordings of their event
- Work with event production team to provide feedback on possible enhancements and improvements to the space
- Manage client expectations on production issues
- Liaise across different levels within the immediate team, the client’s organisation and third-party vendors
- Work closely with Planners and Producers to establish A/V and staging layouts as needed
- Oversee building of staging and A/V set up on-site
- Participate in creative team brainstorming sessions
- Identify new and alternative ways of approaching FIRST’s technical production offering to clients
- Proficient experience within the technical event production/broadcast environment