AV TECHNICIAN – LEADING CITY LAW FIRM
£42,000 – £46,000
My client, a leading international City law firm, are seeking an AV Technician to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
The AV Team are responsible for providing audio and visual media for meetings and events for the whole firm. You will also be responsible for video conferencing, video editing, publication of various recorded presentations and the TV distribution system.
The key responsibilities of this role are set out below and there may be others which are not listed. This role will be on a shift pattern of 9 hours between the hours of 07.30-18.00 (e.g 07.30 – 16.30)
- Install specified Audio/Visual equipment into rooms (such as projectors, screens, televisions, video players, DVD players, plasma screens, flip charts, whiteboards, video cameras, portable video conference systems, audio conference phones, lecterns etc.).
- Install specified IT equipment into rooms (desktop PCs, laptops, printers, monitors, keyboards, mice etc.).
- Report faults to Audio Visual Manager and where necessary arrange with the service/maintenance provider to attend site to rectify.
- Provide technical support and advice for room users requiring network, broadband, Wi-Fi using the plug and play ports.
- Set up video conference calls, acting as liaison with external companies and maintaining records of these calls.
- Load up of presentations/documents onto laptops.
- Remove all equipment from rooms after end of session.
- Provide room user support for the AV systems in the rooms and throughout the building.
- Provide technical support for MediaStar TV distribution system and change channels as requested.
- Provide support and where required training on the Audio/Visual equipment to internal or external users. 1st line maintenance of Audio/Visual equipment
- Maintain store of Audio/ Visual equipment and regularly test that it is operational.
- 1st line maintenance of Audio/ Visual equipment e.g. changing projector lamps, cleaning air filters.
- Actively liaise with all Client Facilities departments, learning and development, premises and technology to resolve issues relating to the rooms (e.g. facility faults, booking queries).
- Set up and support Video and Audio recording of sessions when requested and provide copies of this in required format.
- Set up and support Video and Audio recording sessions for editing and production purposes.
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Design, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
Staffing and Recruiting