Why join us?
Blupace is a world-class IT development company that strives to improve its processes constantly. The company has been in business since 2008 and employs over 160+ people in more than 4 countries. Blupace provides innovative software solutions for businesses of all sizes, with a focus on Web & Mob Applications, e-commerce websites, data & Analytics , Field services and more. We are passionate about developing innovative technology solutions that make a difference. We have the expertise and experience to provide custom-tailored solutions for your business, whatever your field may be. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the best possible service, and we are always looking for new ways to improve our products and services. We operate in different locations which includes UK, France, Germany and Belgium.
Where you’ll be working:
We are hiring an AV Support Engineer for a long term contractual opening
It is based out of Sunbury On Thames , Office based opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
•Management of onsite AV Technical Management, including configuration & installation of AV devices, eg, Poly, Crestron, AMX, Cisco, Yealink, Logitech, Microsoft Teams
• Perform routine testing and problem diagnosis for projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers & LCD/Plasma Displays
• Perform preventative maintenance to resolve problem or identify resolution to appropriate vendor or manufacturer
• Coordinate with AV equipment OEMs for resolution/workarounds, when required
• Assist with company meetings/functions that require use of AV infrastructure (audio, video conferencing, webcasting, visual display or projection, and control system (AMX, Crestron) operations
• Interact with client Customer Help Desk ticketing system to respond to end user requests
• Setup and breakdown of all onsite meetings
• Daily system testing to ensure equipment and room functionality
• Responsible for escalating all “next level” break fix issues to their manager for resolution
• Perform remote testing for local and regional offices
• Polycom AV equipment management and configuration
• Videoconferencing experience including operation, call set-up and equipment
• Establishing and testing of individual and group VC sessions, i.e. meeting support, including consultation of users on best possible connection type
Skills and Abilities:
• Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
• Ensure operational availability of all dedicated audio visual and Video Production environments
• Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
• Good Knowledge of Windows based devices
• Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
• Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Demonstrated customer service focus and client communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package. Blupace is committed to promoting a diverse, open and collaborative work environment – a place where we can be ourselves and succeed on merit. We believe an environment like this is where ideas can truly flourish and balanced with a healthy dose of fun, it ensures that our people stay and develop.
Design, Art/Creative, and Information Technology
IT Services and IT Consulting