New Realities Lab is an innovative immersive technology solutions provider with a rich background in live events, custom media servers, and 3D animation and content creation. Our team consists of industry experts committed to redefine the boundaries of possibility, making cutting-edge technology an effortless experience for everyone. We achieve this by developing scalable, easy-to-maintain, distribute, and deploy solutions that simplify the logistical challenges associated with immersive technology.
This is a part-time on-site role for an Audio Visual (AV) Technician located in Leeds. The Audio Visual Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining AV systems, supporting video conferencing, and configuring lighting and projectors for immersive installations.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining AV systems, video conferencing, lighting and projectors
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software issues
- Knowledge of audio systems and digital signal processing
- Experience with programming languages and scripting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Certifications in AV and IT systems are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field