AV (Audio Visual) Support Professional – Hatfield c £31,000 plus exceptional benefits
We are proud to be partnering with our client, a large scale and respected organisation with over 30,000 unique users as they looked to a skilled AV (audio visual) Support professional to join their Events, Audio Visual (AV) and Digital Media (DM) Support Team. As a Team they take responsibility for delivering, supporting and maintaining services across a largescale diverse environment.
This is very much a frontline customer facing hands on technical role, supporting all areas of the client’s site, including their auditorium and meeting spaces. Products they use include Kramer, Crestron, TriplePlay, QSYS and Extron. If you have experience with these that would be highly beneficial, but not essential.
Digital Media experience would be welcomed to support their digital media screens but is not essential. Internal AV over IP knowledge/experience would also be welcomed.
Within the wider team they have specialists in video editing and lighting. There may be the opportunity to upskill in these areas too if you have a specific interest.
You may currently be employed in a similar role or freelancing, if you are a skilled AV Professional looking for a fresh challenge please do apply.
You are required to be onsite 5 days a week.
In addition to day to day support, you will also be invited to take part in projects and special events. There is a big learning and development culture and there is real potential for progression.
Please apply if you have:
- Proven frontline experience of providing technical support for the development, operation and delivery of AV and Events
- Proven skills and experience in fault diagnosis and resolution across a range of computing and digital media and AV provision
- Proven skills and experience in the programming of control systems for audio visual equipment
- CTS (Avixa) certification would be an advantage, but not essential
- Other courses/ certification would also be advantageous ie Dante
- Are looking for an opportunity to grow your skills and experience in a supportive, friendly environment
Our client is committed to upskilling, where required, and ongoing professional development will be provided. They also offer some fantastic benefits including around 28 days leave, in addition to public holidays, and a generous pension scheme amongst others.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Information Technology, Art/Creative, and Other
IT Services and IT Consulting, Technology, Information and Media, and Events Services