Do you want to travel the world working on some of the highest profile events? ADI are leaders in live event production, delivering innovation in LED screens and technical infrastructure to the world’s most exciting sports, brands and live occasions.
Over thirty years we’ve helped revolutionise the live events market, and bring unrivalled expertise, creativity and passion to our projects. We’re proud to supply UEFA, Formula 1, Tour De France, Extreme E and the NFL, amongst many other high-profile clients, and we’re successfully building our brand internationally.
If you would like to see some examples of what you could play a part in making happen, please click the link below https://youtu.be/DucmOWpfFRQ
Due to our continued growth, and the development of the Live Division we are now looking for an AV Technician to join us and be for supporting Events with all aspects of LED screens and Production, Lighting and Sound, it’s a skilled position and we are looking for someone with a solid background within the AV and Events industry.
The post holder will be responsible for equipment build and support for the delivery of live content solutions at a number of large-scale events.
In order to be successful with your application, we would expect you to have the following:
· A broad knowledge of the following disciplines would be prefered with an expertise in one or more areas
o Vision Mixers/switchers – Roland, Analogway, Barco etc.
o Video Wall processors – e.g., Novastar, Linsn
o Video Displays – Large format displays (LFD’s), Projectors (Panasonic, Christie, Barco etc)LCD video walls, LED Video walls(Gloshine, Unilumen, DigiLED, etc)
o Video signals and distribution – HD-SDI, HDMI over Cat5, Scan convertors, EDID, etc
· A great communicator, comfortable in talking to clients and explaining technical solutions to other technical and non-technical stakeholders.
In return, we can offer you;
· A competitive salary of between £24,000 and £35,000 depending on experience and skills (we keep the salary banding pretty open as we’d like to talk with talented people from a range of backgrounds and experience)
· A great team culture and people-centred ethos
· Flexible working arrangements can be supported
· Exceptional employee support programmes
· Generous annual leave
· And so much more……
Apply now………we’re looking for someone stellar to help us make amazing happen.
Engineering and Other
Broadcast Media Production and Distribution and Events Services