Full time, Permanent
£28,000 – £38,000 per annum
Our client is a well-established audio-visual company who sell, install, service and hire a wide range of audio visual and conferencing solutions to clients across the UK and Europe. They are seeking an experienced audio-visual service and technical support professional with comprehensive knowledge of commercial audio-visual conferencing systems, including Teams, Zoom, and Google Meet Room solutions. If this fits your skillset, we have a unique opportunity for you to be a pivotal part of our team and contribute to the growth and development of our Service and Technical Support division.
- Proven track record in audio-visual service and technical support engineering.
- Proficiency in commercial audio-visual and videoconferencing systems, including Teams, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Strong PC skills, including familiarity with Crestron Toolbox, Extron Global Configurator, and audio DSP software programs like Biamp and QSC.
- Knowledge of Crestron, Extron, Kramer switching and control systems, as well as professional audio solutions.
- Knowledge of AV cameras such as Avercam, Logitech and Sony PTZ.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical documents including system schematics.
- Understand network terminology and topologies.
- Must possess a full valid driver’s License and be eligible to work in the EU.
- Plan and carry out service visits, providing remote technical support and generating comprehensive service reports.
- Deliver telephone and email support, ensuring prompt and effective communication.
- Maintain up-to-date service records to enhance operational efficiency.
- Plan, setup and provide on-site support with customer events and hires.
- Conduct both preventative and remedial service calls to uphold system integrity.
- Provide training on-site to the end user.
- To be flexible in order to undertake the many different areas of work that are required, such as project work, producing reports, producing how to documents etc.
- Adhere to relevant Health & Safety and codes of conduct in the workplace and onsite.
- Collaborate with installation engineers to facilitate the commissioning of AV and VC systems.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities, which the role holder may have and develop over time.
- Life assurance: 4x salary
- Long-term sickness cover
- Access to company vehicle
Embracing diversity in all its forms, our client is an equal opportunity employer. They welcome individuals from all walks of life, irrespective of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.