Multimedia Support Apprentice– job post
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee discount
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Private medical insurance
About the Role
This role provides opportunity to complete a Level 3 Content Creator course.
- Plan and develop creative and brand aware multimedia content
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to plan and deliver requirements
- Manage content online using appropriate tools and techniques
- Create visual and audio content that can be used across a variety of media both internal and on social media
- Undertake continuous professional development to keep up-to-date with trends and technology.
- Opportunity to travel and support our business areas
- Gain experience with professional production equipment and manage maintenance.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- GCSE or equivalent in English, Maths and IT
- Ability to demonstrate customer service skills at all levels
- Interest in IT support
- Self starter with willingness to learn from colleagues
- Must be a good team player and able to use own initiative
- Must have good problem determination skills
- Communication skills – both written and verbal
Job Reference Number
Hours Per Week
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
What we offer you
We are an employer in support of and offering Flexible working with the option to also work a 4 day week depending on business requirements, where you have the option of Fridays off. We offer Competitive salaries alongside a flexible holiday entitlement.
We have a Wealth of benefits available to you that can be selected through our wellbeing tool upon commencement of employment. Just a few of our amazing benefits are shown below:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive Pension
- Critical Illness
- Life Assurance
- Travel Insurance
- Employee discounts for top high street shops
- Employee Assistance Program which includes free face to face counselling sessions, Legal advice, Financial advice, etc
- Internal training and development alongside out Education assistance programmes
- Reimbursement for a professional membership
- Competitive policies that support flexibility and family leave inclusive of enhanced maternity leave
We know that diversity of thought leads to better solutions for our customers. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we’d love to hear how you might contribute to our mission and our team and would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the criteria set out in our job advert.
In addition, we are committed to inclusion of all individuals and will make reasonable adjustments to our applications process. If you require assistance or adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Statement