You will collaborate with marketing, communications and business partners across the CIB business and across the JPMorgan Chase lines of business to produce engaging and compelling video and audio content that empowers our clients and drives the J.P. Morgan brand.
As a Video Production Coordinator at J.P. Morgan you will work with the Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) Video and Digital Marketing team to support the CIB Marketing and Communication video strategy.
You will contribute to strategy, development and execution of video content, and management of video workflow.
The ideal candidate will primarily use understanding of video storytelling and production to play a key role in ensuring projects operate smoothly and expand the CIB’s video portfolio.
This role will report to the CIB Head of Video & Audio.
Occasional travel may be required.
- Produces original video content for internal and external platforms including jpmorgan.com, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, as well as internal Intranet site
- Develops content ideas and produces videos leveraging internal and external resources
- Owns selected video projects from start to finish and identifies new and topical content ideas, as well as contributes to developing and executing distribution strategies
- Supports podcast production, including editorial, audio production, and distribution
- Supports EMEA Marketing and Communications (MarComms) team with video project timelines, budgets, and on-site production to achieve strategic MarComms objectives
- Participates in meetings with senior business and client stakeholders to ensure project goals are met and manage stakeholder needs and expectations
- Leads and manages the content approval process, including signoffs, contracts and releases, to mitigate risk and ensure compliance
- Maintains production schedule documents and calendars, monitors content viewership and curates viewing metrics
- Maintains video database, legal and compliance documents and retains documentation that all content meets ADA compliance (transcripts, closed captioning, etc.)
- Regularly reviews data insights and performs competitive analysis to develop new series, formats and content types
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Relevant experience working in media creating compelling video content (news, television, digital video, in-house creative team, creative agency)
- Proven track record of producing video through all phases of production
- Knowledge of video and audio formats and best practices for web & digital applications
- Highly organized, creative, collaborative thinker with a passion for visual storytelling
- Knowledge in non-linear editing, animation and audio edit/post software (Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition), and multi-camera work flows
- Knowledge of video rights and clearance issues
- Strong time, organizational and project management skills
- Expertise in pre-production processes including storyboarding, pre-interviews and vendor sourcing
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Familiarity with Mac systems
You might be asked to provide sample work for consideration.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.